Friday, June 22, 2012

Meal Plan Week of June 23

This week is inspired by some random recipe searching I did on the iPad while nursing and holding a baby that just loves to sleep in my arms. Thank goodness for Evernote (if you have not used this app it is great! It helps me take notes and pictures and it's SaaS so I can access it on my computer or any mobile device - thank you technology). 
This week is also inspired by quick meals that are also comforting favorites for Ben and I. Happy Eating!


Dinners:
Saturday -  Smoked salmon nicoise salad
Sunday - Quick Indian fried rice
Monday - Tacos
Tuesday -  Daisy's yellow rice with grilled jerk chicken
Wednesday - Pad Thai and laab 
Thursday - Thai chicken noodle salad 
Friday - Homemade chicken fingers with sweet potato fries


Boosters:
Morning green drink
Kale chips 

Lunches:
This week it's about making enough dinner for leftovers and sandwiches. Busy weekend so minimal prep and cooking done ahead of time. Just shop and cook the night of!

Freezer:
Chicken stock

Some notes - I will be posting about the smoked salmon nicoise salad, but bottom line on that is I am so lucky my husband can smoke things - it turned out SO good! Also, stay tuned for the Indian fried rice. I have never done this, but I have a hunch that I can make it work. So if it's a success - we will all be so excited! 

No comments: