Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blogging Again

Here I am. I didn't go anywhere - and I have not stopped my healthy ways - I just have not been writing about it since - oh dear - 2010!
Not only have I been continuing my Field of Greens ways - but they have gotten better. And now, I am a Momma (to beautiful almost 3 month old Leena) and blogging helps me stay on track. With my new responsibilities and maternity leave coming to an end in the next month and a half I wanted to get into a pattern to keep our house eating clean and healthy and hopefully inspire others to do the same. So far, together Ben and I have been pretty successful at managing everything and eating healthy, flavorful food that meets our dietary restrictions (but as usual - does not taste like it!).

So let's start again. Happy Eating!!

No comments: